Hendo

The MFGamers Podcast

Listened to this today, excellent show thanks! 

Good to hear someone else  slagging off the joycons too. They’re shite!! 

As for New Mario U deluxe, like I say I’m not expecting much, don’t usually like the “New” Mario series. Doubt I’m going to like it more than you do to be honest, had it on Wii U and barely played it thought it was a bit dull, but want it still, hoping a second try will make it click with me. 

27 minutes ago, radiofloyd said:

Great podcast!

Do you know what Wargroove is now?

Nope.

Thanks for the positive feedback folks. It was my first time editing anything like this in about 14 years. I ran a bit to close to the deadline so didn't get chance to do a full listen before publishing, which meant at the start there are a few clunking edits that got missed. Me and Ben actually talked for about three and a half hours (of which we recorded for nearly 2) so quite a bit got trimmed. Hopefully next month should be a bit smoother.

@Jimbo Xiii Wargroove is the Advance Wars-em up that was on the recent Direct. If that Direct had been out before we recorded I think I might have put it as my want

4 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Me and Ben actually talked for about three and a half hours (of which we recorded for nearly 2) so quite a bit got trimmed.

Fucking hell. That's a long session.

Sorry, a bit behind on these.

YIIK, the game in my wants, is actually pronounced Y2K.  It's okay, I didn't know until I heard about it talked about on another podcast.  It actually got a bit of backlash and hasn't done so well.  Apparently the lead is kinda unlikable but he has a bit of character growth so its all reactionary.

And it might be useful info for @Jimbo Xiii regarding joy-cons.  You can get a toothbrush in gap where the sticks are to clean them out but it is a temporary fix.  It's how I sorted mine for a while but the drift has come back pretty bad recently so I'm planning on replacing the sticks soon.  You can buy the parts from Amazon and there are YouTube videos showing what to do when you open them up; it looks straight forward enough, but I'd guess you may be more okay than most around this kinda stuff.  It's just a lot cheaper than replacing the joy-cons entirely and results look positive.