passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

I was looking forward to Tunic but they did their summer of demos last E3 or some time and this was one of them. Wow how fucking hard. It actually put me off. I couldn’t do anything, it was so difficult. 

Since it’s on Gamepass I’ll give it another shot because the reviews are good and I want to like it. If I could understand the difficulty and how to play it better I think it would be my type of game. 

But damn that demo was off putting. It was hard to the point where I was like I don’t know how to do this 

On 17/03/2022 at 10:39, Maf said:

I was looking forward to Tunic but they did their summer of demos last E3 or some time and this was one of them. Wow how fucking hard. It actually put me off. I couldn’t do anything, it was so difficult. 

Since it’s on Gamepass I’ll give it another shot because the reviews are good and I want to like it. If I could understand the difficulty and how to play it better I think it would be my type of game. 

But damn that demo was off putting. It was hard to the point where I was like I don’t know how to do this 

I've not read the reviews and went into it blind but I've been calling it Zelden Ring. It's tough, but a lot of fun. And so, so charming. I've made decent progress, so it's not impossible...

1 hour ago, Maf said:

Look at this passive aggressive gas lighting and reverse psychology negging going on. I see how it is. 

I was gonna ask how you'd feel knowing that me of all people was better than you at a game and see if that prompted you to try again. Count yourself lucky.

A new witcher got announced 

Unreal 5, the Red Engine is being used for Cyberpunk DLC

We're happy to announce that the next installment in The Witcher series of video games is currently in development, kicking off a new saga for the franchise.

This is an exciting moment as we're moving from REDengine to Unreal Engine 5, beginning a multi-year strategic partnership with Epic Games. It covers not only licensing, but technical development of Unreal Engine 5, as well as potential future versions of Unreal Engine, where relevant. We'll closely collaborate with Epic Games' developers with the primary goal being to help tailor the engine for open-world experiences.

At this point, no further details regarding the game — such as a development time frame or release date — are available.

REDengine, the technology which powers Cyberpunk 2077, is still being used for the development of the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 expansion.

Sounds extremely far away, so hard to get excited about. Most interesting thing is the comment about REDEngine tbh. Reading between the lines, does not sound like the work done on said engine via Cyberpunk dev got their toolkit to a point they think that it's credible for next gen development, imo.

• 2 weeks later...