passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

illdog

I am hoping I can carry round my loot corpse like I did in Oblivion.

haha! thats awesome, genuinely disturbing.

I used to naked everyone I killed in Oblivion. Not sure why, I thought it was funny the first time I did it, then it just turned into some weird compulsion :S

I used to collect trousers and then drop them on guards for some reason. I also had a compulsion of using my repair hammers to repair armours of enemies that I had killed, even when I had maxed the stat for repairing stuff.

Whenever I did something bad and ended up with loads of guards chasing me, I'd swim to the lowest part of the nearest body of water with water breathing equipment and then watch all my persuers drown. Good times.

I am hoping I can carry round my loot corpse like I did in Oblivion.

haha! thats awesome, genuinely disturbing.

I used to naked everyone I killed in Oblivion. Not sure why, I thought it was funny the first time I did it, then it just turned into some weird compulsion :S

I used to collect trousers and then drop them on guards for some reason. I also had a compulsion of using my repair hammers to repair armours of enemies that I had killed, even when I had maxed the stat for repairing stuff.

Whenever I did something bad and ended up with loads of guards chasing me, I'd swim to the lowest part of the nearest body of water with water breathing equipment and then watch all my persuers drown. Good times.

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why I hate oblivion so much, I should fucking love it. Same with Fallout 3.

i didnt do anything nearly as creepy and hilarious. i did name my spell where if i touched the enemy they just died 'dim mak' though, if anyone gets that :D

a friend at work said he mulls around the castle from knights of the 9 adding body parts to a pile hes got in a secret room

• 9 years later...

Not sure if this is real or not but there’s a new version of Skyrim?

It’s going to have a next-gen patch? Thought it already had a next-gen patch? Maybe that was PS4 era. I dunno I’m lost help

• 2 months later...