passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

My PSN is snausages_uk

Yes, "uk"... I ain't no west Brit but I set this up as a temp account for buying games in £ when working in London. But now 4 years later it's become my main ?

I'll be changing that soon probably. Sony really need a better way to transfer accounts across regions. Ita especially bad when managing PS plus games.

AlienatedRedKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Hello, hello!

So I click on GTM yesterday and The Plug has officially been pulled on the Forum. Even clicking on the main site takes you to Games Radar now. So that's that. The End of an era.

I did think to myself I'd move onwards post-Forum, I'm a bit out of the loop with just about everything these days and I didn't fancy the idea of starting all over again. Also it was fitting the Old Name died with the Forum.

Yet I was curious who made the Leap.

Turns out I joined here in 2012? Six Years is a long time and I'd completely forgotten (I wouldn't even have a clue what 'OCH' means/meant??). Who knows though, Smash Ultimate has been dispatched and I'll most likely be getting Valkyria Chronicles 4 Xmas/New Year. So as long as my health holds up I might actually be able to get back into gaming et al again? As this was not a complete break (more akin to a Regeneration) I might just leap over here myself properly, in time. For the moment, 11 hour work days mean my presence will be minimal. Greetings once more, to all! 

Just now, ThreeFour said:

Hmm. Transformers Gif, neg rating...Pious? ???

Welcome btw ?

Ta! :lol:

Like I said, six years is a long time. No idea why the name had a negative rating on it, but I'll make due. I'm certainly not who I was six years ago, a recent spell of Bad Stuff puts life into perspective. The Old Name is dead, though. So 'OCH' or even just Luke if you like, I don't mind.

1 minute ago, Sly Reflex said:

And just like that, the negative rep was gone. Welcome aboard.

Also play Bloodborne, you swine. We won't shut up about it until you do it.

:lol:

Real Talk: First I need a TV, then a PS4. At the mo I just received a delightful parting gift from my Ex, in absentea : A £3K debt, jointly held in my name. I need to shed that first...

Just now, DANGERMAN said:

you did well to get negative posts in less than 40 posts. I think you posted something slagging off pickles, could have been that I guess?

I see. No idea about that, 2012 and all that. I typically make a point of not reading Old Posts I write, it erks me. I was quite surprised I made that many posts on an account I had zero memory of...