passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

I watched it too, I thought it was okay, not as good as the one about the Fyre festival. Bush following Korn amused me, Bush really where shit.

I did feel a bit of second hand cringe for 17/18 year old me that was really into Korn and Limp Bizkit at the time.

Did anyone actually listen to Korn? It was always just vibes, right?

Limp Bizkit are hilarious.  I love that song that is a clap back to Trent Reznor when he casually said he wasn't into them in an interview and they made a diss track that used Closer as an influence and Reznor just didn't care.

It's one of the most one sided beefs ever.

I would never hate on Limp Bizkit.  When they did the theme song to Mission Impossible 2 I have a very vivid memory of being told by presenters on Top of the Pops and other similar shows that they are Tom Cruise's favourite band.

To this day, in my mind, their full name is 'Tom Cruise's Favourite Band: Limp Bizkit'

I'm not even joking.

Oh, and I'll finish with Limp Bizkit facts: Fred Durst managed to hook up with Dirrty era Christina Aguilera and did a questionable version of The Who's Behind Blue Eyes with Halle Berry in the video.

Those guys had something on someone in the industry because you don't get this much clout doing the kind of music they did.  They need to be studied.

I suppose they are Tom Cruise's favourite band.

Sorry, I guess this is an off topic tangent but I just think someone needs to figure out what went on during this time.

On 22/08/2022 at 22:34, one-armed dwarf said:

It's time to get mad at och again

omg och you make me so mad 😠

Hey! I've been a little preoccupied with real life stuff this week. But I was a voice of reason here. This was a non-issue, that didn't require anything to be done because there wasn't a problem. Discussing a Netflix (exclusive) documentary on a Streaming thread didn't sound like insanity? Much like discussing say, Friends (who would this side of 2020?) in a TV shows thread made sense too. But hey-ho, 2016 already proved we are in the worst timeline now. I must get around to that 'Currently playing' thread since we're officially downsizing threads though..😏 (I may or may not be joking. Or just outright forget)

Back on topic, as I recently bought Primal. It reminded me to rewatch Samurai Jack, first. I skipped to the fifth season. As that was the one gated behind a US streaming service. The first thing that is all too noticeable is the real life death of Mako. Mako was the voice of Aku (the series antagonist) and naturally his voice had a lot of charm, personality and gravitas. The absence of which is very apparent. Aku's presence in the show has been greatly diminished. One scene he didn't even speak, which was very jarring. No doubt where the writers didn't really know how to handle it. I've heard a mixed response to the series finale. So we'll see how that goes.