passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Currently listening to....

RivaOni

Dave's new album We're all alone in this Together dropped on Friday. Still working my way through it but this is an absolute banger and will be very surprised if it's not the second single released off of it after Clash.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently discovered KXNG Crooked I. Going through his discography and loving it. Particularly like this off his first album/mixtape. 

Another that immediately jumped out from jumping around some of his other tracks and features.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zelda & Chill combines the Legend of Zelda video game music with laid-back lofi hip hop beats. Produced by German beat-maker Mikel and mastered by Philadelphia based Dj Cutman, Zelda & Chill features 14 Zelda themes from the across the series history.

I started collecting vinyl at the start of the year (mid-life crisis thing), seeing as I hardly ever buy video games or board games anymore and it seemed like a nice money pit to throw myself into.

Recently splurged on a few records which have been getting a lot of love.

Shame - Songs of Praise
Saw these guys live last Friday and absolutely loved it. One of the best gigs i've been to in a while.

Hiatus Koyote - Mood Valiant
No idea how to describe these, but absolutely love this album. Fantastic red/black splatter record as well.

Amyl and the Sniffers - Comfort to Me
I recently delved down an Australian punk rabbit hole and it's been fantastic. It's all about mullets, flip-flops, trips to the pub and saying 'cunt' a lot. The Chats and C.O.F.F.I.N also get a bit of playtime.

Last but not least, Snapped Ankles - Forest of your Problems
Saw these guys live pre-covid and they're nuts. They perform dressed as trees.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been listening to Jethro Tull’s new album The Zealot Gene, which was released on Friday, their first album in 20 years. Love Jethro Tull and their new album is a very pleasant surprise.

Also just finished watching The Smile’s (Radiohead side project) live performance. They streamed three concerts over the weekend and you can watch them on demand. I watched the first one. It’s cool and very Radiohead-y. Hopefully they’ll release an album soon.

• 1 month later...