passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

I’ll give Doom Eternal another shot before the end of the year since I really only did a level and a bit but I will say I didn’t like what I played at all. Admittedly, yeah, I have played the smallest amount you can really play of that game. But right now it wouldn’t even get on my top 10 this year and I’ve still got 3 or 4 spots vacant with nothing in them. 

18 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

I actually also want to play Alan Wake at some point cause apparently that shit is important for Control DLC.

That's interesting, isn't it. I had no idea these games were linked. I always thought I would enjoy control but people on here say it's stupidly hard (not that I shrink from a fair challenge if a story is worth it). Maybe after my Wake playthru I'll check it out. 

Control is not that hard. You just mash the pick up and throw button and dash about.

Also the enemies always spawn in the same places so you get very used to o fighting them over and over...

There are a couple of bosses in the game that are kind of tough but even then it’s not that bad. 

Alan Wake is both harder and better than Control (Or at least I had more fun with it at the time)