Riverbond

Shadow Tactics

Shenmue I & II

Silence

Smoke and Sacrifice

Steamworld Dig 2

Supermarket shriek

Wizard of Legend

Game Pass Ultimate is out. Search Game Pass on the Xbox. Not sure if it's just for Insiders, but I was able to pay £1 and get Game Pass until the current expiry of my Xbox Live, which is the end of October 2020. Perfect timing as my Game Pass ran out last week.

Screenshot_20190609-135624_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the heads up @retroed, just got mine done until March 2020, awesome! Seems a bit too good to be true, wonder if it’s going to come out as a mistake and get revoked. 

Unless I’m being dumb? That does mean I’ve got Game Pass until my Gold subscription runs out in 2020 for a £1? That seems ridiculous! 

When I tried it said the first month would be £1, then the following months would be the difference between my current gold sub and the ultimate pass. Just said £10.99 a month though which shouldn't be right. 

Mines like Retro’s where it shows I’m subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate until March 2020 with recurrent billing off. 

When buying it also said it would add it to my pre-existing Gold for up to 36(?) months. 

37 minutes ago, Nag said:

When you're buying Game Pass can you use account credit or does it have to go on a credit card?

I’ve used account credit most of the times I’ve added months to it.

Don’t know what it uses for auto renewal though, may automatically use your credit card even if you’ve got money in your account, can’t confirm either way on that. 

• Hendo changed the title to Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

I paid the £1 for Ultimate.

I paid up last year for a full year of GP, so now I don't have to think about it till the next payment goes out in November. 

I'm not really ever gonna get the benefit of the PC side, but I wanted the Gold & GP together anyway.

I’m not subscribed to GP so how do I get the best value deal? Sounds like people who got it up to 2020 something were already subscribed (I’m not even Gold subscriber). So is the £1 for this month then £10.99 a month the only option or is there a smarter way to get it for cheaper?

EDIT: Also Amazon has GP 3 months for £15. Think I might but this and the £1 for a month to get 4 months for £16

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S97D11H/ref=gbph_tit_m-2_4027_6086fa14?smid=AR9ZQCUDB1BRG&pf_rd_p=e34e61fe-c624-4ee2-9a1b-42d897924027&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=300703&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=3CJH709WWHJPB4QN4VWZ

I read in the T’s&C’s if you buy Ultimate for a £1 it will match your current Gold subscription up to 36 months. So seems legit. Top up Gold, buy Ultimate for a £1, and you get it for that price.