passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54840773

Veteran British video game company Codemasters has confirmed it plans to sell to US giant Take-Two.

Codemasters is best known for its racing games, including the Dirt Rally series and Formula 1 licences.

The studio was founded in the UK, and currently has its headquarters in Southam, Warwickshire.

Take-Two has offered a deal that values Codemasters at £739m ($973m), and Codemasters says it intends to recommend it to its shareholders.

The announcement comes on the same day the firm released its latest title, Dirt 5.

Micro Transactions for future Codey titles confirmed,

Want to play F1 , purchase fuel for you vehicle for just £15, otherwise wait 2 weeks for real life raceday.

But dont worry you can watch real life advertisments in the meanwhile to add to the sence of authenticity.

I just found a Steam page for a new Tom Francis game (with a "When it's done" release date): Tactical Breach Wizards.

As per the title, you control a team of wizards in modern tactical gear breaching and clearing rooms full of hostiles. It's in early development right now, but looks cool.

More capcom leaks. Biohazard apocalypse, re4 remake,re outrage, onimusha, dragons dogma 2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcom-ransomware-leaks-thread-check-op-for-latest-contents.327053/post-51964412

No dmc6, so its expected that Drag dog 2 is again by Itsuno and crew, which is good news

At the same time list goes all the way to 2024, seems like dmc6 is as far away as ever. 

Well these guys leaked a bunch of concept art for REVIII and screenshots of a localised Ace Attorney so it seems pretty reliable that it's gonna happen.

In 2022, hopefully.

DD2 is definitely the most interesting out of all the leaks anyway cause it got the potential to be a serious dark horse of next gen gaming. Ppl think Skyrim has good combat, they're missing out.

I'm also betting they turn dmc5's V into a proper summoner vocation in DD2. That dude just felt like Itsuno wanted to make dmc and DD at the same time and made a mess of him, but in a proper RPG he would be ace. Also I'm hopeful that game's cameo system gets turned into a proper co-op mechanic for pawns.

Anyway that's my DD2 speculation out of the system, just have to wait until they actually show it now