passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

Apart from the fact there were at least 5 sim life/farming/JRPG’s I thought that was pretty great Direct. The Switch train just keeps rolling. 

1080 Snowboarding you fucking muthafuckers 

Also I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and they keep proving it. Playstation cornered the market on prestige games and Nintendo corned the market on anime games. If you like anime games they’ve made it so Switch is the place to play. Which was a smart move considering the type of video game fans the Switch attracts 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Totally unsurprised by this

nintendo_switch_2022_most_played.jpg.png

They're the only two for any real amount of time.  

The SNES app is there because I did end up playing a lot of the SNES version of Picross this year.  More than I expected by the looks of it (I thought it would have been Dead Cells of SMTV)

Report by Which? consumer group into Joycon drift - confirms what everyone thought, issue is caused by a design flaw, but still no clear direction from Nintendo who seem to just want to deal with it case by case (and that some people will just buy replacements) rather than offering a transparent solution:

https://www.eurogamer.net/nintendo-switch-joy-con-drift-due-to-design-flaw-uk-consumer-group-reports