passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

8 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

I think @radiofloyd played Actual Sunlight and wasn't that keen. It's a visual novel I think? 

that code realize is apparently a visual novel too. i didn't think there would be 2 so looked up what sunlight was and am still not sure, on steam its described as "A short interactive story about love, depression and the corporation."

i might give transformers a go. good month

• 2 weeks later...

There's a free Danganronpa thing on PS4 in Japan (there's an English language video knocking around so presumably it's coming over here at some point)

Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial for PlayStation VR will launch as a free download for PlayStation Plus members in Japan on October 13, Spike Chunsoft announced.

A release date and price for non-PlayStation Plus members was not announced.

The “high-speed reasoning action” virtual reality experience reproduces the class trial of the Danganronpa series. You’ll need to see through the suspicious words flying about from among your classmates’ testimonies and shoot through them with “Truth Bullets” to refute them. You can enjoy a lively class trial where characters sometimes lean over the stand. You should also pay attention to the horrifying “punishment” that awaits at the end.

Cyber-Danganronpa-VR-Class-Trial_2016_07

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/09/cyber-dan...BfKFgjJk5Do.99

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mr lakitu said:

Yeah it said maintenance but I find that hard to believe on bf1 release date. My slog through GTAV wasn't effected. That game likes its fetch quests.

Thank you @Blakey ^_^ Sorry for past behaviour <3

No worries mate, all water under the bridge now :)

Guy-love.gif

Everybody's gone to the Rapture..wait a sec, has anyone seen Nag? NAAAAG! NAAAAAAAG! Fuck sake, I knew he wouldn't come. 

It's not a Nag game :( but Everybody was one of my games of the year last year. It was set in a imaginary town but I've never played a game that 'felt' that familiar before. 

I played the demo of Deadly and it seemed interesting but wasn't willing to put money down on it.