passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Nag said:

Like all leaks take this with a pinch of salt but these are apparently October's Plus games...

Hell Let Loose - PS5.

Mortal Kombat X - PS4.

PGA Tour 2K21 - PS4.

Maybe

I'm always happy to try whatever they throw at us, but when they reuse games thats already on the PS+ collection it always feels like a cop out

If you don't plan on playing online there's really no reason to use PS+ (or Live Gold for that matter). The "free" games are just a cat in the bag and should be seen as a bonus, not the primary reason to subscribe to the service.

5 minutes ago, mfnick said:

I dunno, I don’t use it to play online but I think I still get £40/years worth out of the free games. Usually get at least a handful of games I’m definitely interested in throughout the year. 

Yeah, that's me too... I can't actually remember the last PlayStation game I put any multiplayer time in to.

Your experiences vary quite a bit from mine then, I think the only game I downloaded from PS+ this year was Hunter's Arena and that turned out to be pretty awful.

If there's a game on there that interests me chances are I already played it or would rather buy it and have unlimited access to it. 

• DANGERMAN changed the title to PlayStation Plus