passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

49 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

amazing

I noticed Virtua Cop 2 in there, you should have a look for the pc port of House of the Dead too

Yeah, I was surprised to see this, probably unlikely to play VIrtua Cop as got it on PS2 with the guncon compatability, would be nice to have house of the Dead though.

27 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Does it have one of those old sound cards that let you play System Shock 2 with the EAX audio? eg, the shit that doesn't work post Vista

9 minutes ago, spatular said:

I like the double cd drives, modern cases usually dont have any :( edit - well i mean the slots for them, that case actually looks like you could have 4 of them :)

It's got a C-Media sound card, dont know too much about them, the second drive is a DVD drive, not sure I really need more than that.

Ultimately I would like too turn it into a Dual boot machine, probably by replacing the HDD, by adding a IDE to CF card Reader. get rid of the need for an old school HDD then. I did see a lot of people adding 5" floppy Drives, but really dont see the point in that.

I'd like to upgrade the sound card to a Roland compatible and add in an Roland SC-55 Soud Module.

All that will have to wait though (Side note was made redundant from work)  so looking for a new job, this was a last treat to myself in the meantime.

On 18/05/2023 at 03:20, Snaggletooth said:

Got a win xp pc off ebay for £50 loaded with games. 

1800mhz, 1 gb sdr, 128mb nvidia 3d card. 

95582ce6-19a8-4318-9458-824776a2c2ce.jpg

19fc2ec4-e3b0-49ea-9bce-1086d0fbfbdf.jpg

That’s awesome man. What DOS games are on there? I noticed the folder.