mfnick

Post your latest gaming purchases II

Why is everyone on this forum buying that on Xbox? You all have no respect for tradition 

I had the first on Saturn so that was my tradition ;). Plus 2 of the best Resi games ever used to be GameCube exclusives. There’s no tradition. Plus X1X >PS4 Pro. Easy. 

I call bullshit REmake that doesn’t count. That would be like counting Shadow of the Colosus as a PS4  franchise because of the remake

REmake was a huge step up from the original, to the point I could never go back. SoTC wasn’t that huge a step & didn’t change anything. REmake mixed things up and added a few gameplay differences. Even if you don’t count that it had Zero and 4 still. They’d have been PS2 games first if you believe in tradition. Check. Mate.

They’d have been PS2 games if Capcom believed in tradition. But they believe in the cheque, mate

I’m playing. I know it’s bullshit but I have OCD when it comes to this stuff and certain things just have to be played on certain systems. I still can’t get over that Crash Bandicoot is one of the biggest selling Switch games. So many heathens I must weed out and moan at. 

Yes, SOTC is a boring remake. REmake is an awesome one.

However the original RE is better because it has this wonderful clown music in it

16 hours ago, Maf said:

I’m playing.

I know, same ;) 

I do have Crash on PS4 BTW, but that was before I got the X. Got CTR preordered for Xbox though. That might not go down well, even I don’t feel right about that one. 

C797F304-0EF3-448F-9912-83EDD7306CF2.jpeg

I had no idea this was even out! It has a new colours mode and everything.

Couldn't you find something a bit sexier?

19 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

My copy of Persona Q 2 arrived while I was away. I should put more time in to the original 

20190609_175852.jpg

I’ll join you on a run through of ASH if you ever feel like it.

@radiofloyd you might have to translate it for me as we go along. My memory of it was that I couldn't keep the healer alive through the first mission no matter what I did. Nice cover though