passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

21 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

I hope you got a very good deal on Forspoken, speaking as someone who paid 70 euro for it

2 hours ago, mfnick said:

£10 so willing to take a punt at that. Should be able to sell on about the same too. 

image0.gif

£20 for FFXVI is a great deal, I wanted to give Evil West a go but the reviews put be off it really, I think I'd have to go a little lower than £20 to be tempted with that.

Said this in the thread, but FFXVI side quests weren't bad for me, I don't get the furore but yeah, we'll see how you get on with them and FFXVI in general. I have a feeling you're going to come down on the negative side of the fence with it but we'll see it I guess.

The quests are about the same level of quality as FFXIV's. It's odd to me tbh that you don't see the issue people have with XVI's quests cause I'm pretty sure you said before it's why you dropped XIV.

They follow the same formula to a tee, even down to the way cutscenes are animated and scripted. Probably uses the exact same scripting and content creation tools

There's good in the game tho as well but it's a tough game to love. Needs a fast forward button like those remasters do (FFVII and XII)