passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

Was looking at one of those, or one of those things where you can put a SSD inside a saturn and play like that

I don't even have a Saturn, but want to get one to play the game in that spoiler. Was messing around with it in an emulator not long ago and the cinematics are something else for that time period.

So fucking jealous!

I’ve toyed with getting one of those Fenrir Saturns but there’s all sorts of import game

issues and it needs a CRT otherwise you get all sorts of display issues. I just can’t justify it. But damn! I wish I could.

Well this cart was less than £30 so it's a pretty cheap way in so long as you have the means to write cds still. And you can still pick up cheap import games, the thing I didn't check was the storage, I will do next time I boot it up. 

I should say, I'm playing through a HDMI convertor I got during lockdown. I'm sure the experts could spot issues with it, but it's been pretty good for my standards 

I do also want that SSD that goes in the VCD slot, but it's an expensive thing to not use that much. It's probably better for the fan sub games