passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

I know, that’s why I’ve not bothered buying another Saturn even though I really want one. The prices are insane. 

Hoping to pick up a modded one someday with a dd card and all the games installed, I’d even pay well over the odds for it but none I’ve seen have the games I want installed and I don’t know what I’m doing enough to try installing them myself. 

4 hours ago, mfnick said:

I know, that’s why I’ve not bothered buying another Saturn even though I really want one. The prices are insane. 

Hoping to pick up a modded one someday with a dd card and all the games installed, I’d even pay well over the odds for it but none I’ve seen have the games I want installed and I don’t know what I’m doing enough to try installing them myself. 

I was looking at the SD adaptor, but I might buy a Polymega once the Steam Deck is paid for. My Saturn is Japanese, and with a cart it can play Pal games, but the cart slot is hit and miss, it can cause issues with 50hz games. I miss my old modded Saturn is what it comes down to. I do have another one that I can do the disc swap method on, but having 2 Saturns set up is a bit daft, but that might be the one to do the SD card for