passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

7 minutes ago, mfnick said:

I don’t fully understand it still. Are we in teams? 

we're all on a team against you.

Spoiler

It's normally all Vs all, I haven't really checked this year's though, but assume it will be the same

7 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Still don’t know what I’m doing but I’m in.

Unless something has massively changed here's a bullet point description...

1. League starts and you take turns selecting a game that you think will review well (3 games to start)

2. Pick one of somone else's games you think will either review shit or not release at all this year... it looks like you can pick a second one of these at a later date now.

3. You get $100 to bid on other games throughout the year (I think for a maximum of 8 games)

4. Watch Blakey win again.

That's pretty much the gist. @mfnick

1 hour ago, mfnick said:

Still don’t know what I’m doing but I’m in.

Thanks man.

@AndyKurosaki I’ll give you until Saturday and start the ball rolling. @Pikman isn’t playing as he’s busy so being a gentleman.

1 hour ago, Nag said:

Unless something has massively changed here's a bullet point description...

1. League starts and you take turns selecting a game that you think will review well (3 games to start)

2. Pick one of somone else's games you think will either review shit or not release at all this year... it looks like you can pick a second one of these at a later date now.

3. You get $100 to bid on other games throughout the year (I think for a maximum of 8 games)

4. Watch Blakey win again.

That's pretty much the gist. @mfnick

I’ll add that bidding on games is now made public on Thursday and decided Saturday. You won’t know who or how much was bid but it gives a chance to people not following game releases 24/7 more of a chance. So before someone might bid on a game $1. No one would know a bid was made on what and it’d be snatched up easy.

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024