passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cool Video Game Shit

illdog

1 hour ago, Nag said:

If you're a perverted sicko maybe...

As I noted in the RE: Village thread. The fans of that game and the posts you read about Lady D... It certainly paints a picture.

6 minutes ago, Nag said:

She's at least a normal human... eight feet or more but whatever.🤣

1 hour ago, mfnick said:

Depends if you’ve got a 4 hander I guess. 

😏

• 4 weeks later...

I'd never heard of Noclip before, I don't know why the YouTube algorithm has never suggested them , however I've watched about 5 hours of their docs throughout the day today. The production quality and research is excellent. The history series on DMA and Rollercoaster Tycoon where great, and I'm currently half way through their Half Life doc from a few years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Cant see High scores area, so this is a good a place as any, been having a Pinball Fantasies High Score competition with freinds,I'm Currently in First, but feel they is way more room for Improvement, Proove me right people, any body with a more awesome score than me, or am I truly the Greatest!

IMG_20230728_213401_1.jpg

Oohhh I've not play much of Pinball Fantasies but I'll take a crack. What table is it?

9 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Cant see High scores area, so this is a good a place as any, been having a Pinball Fantasies High Score competition with freinds,I'm Currently in First, but feel they is way more room for Improvement, Proove me right people, any body with a more awesome score than me, or am I truly the Greatest!

IMG_20230728_213401_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...