passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

Yeah, I used it. Unless they're going to curate a catalogue of pc games, because at the minute there's not a lot on it 

There's a few things like this on pc now with EA and Humble. Given the average price you can pick up a PC game for nowadays, I'm not sure a subscription is ever going to seem like a great deal for me 

It's "on PC" in the sense that a couple of the games on it are Play Anywhere, so can also be played on PC. 

I think there are around 50 Play Anywhere games in total, and 15 of those are on game pass, compared to over 100 on Xbox. 

It'll need to improve a lot. Hopefully now it's officially coming to PC, it will do.

I always find it weird they do the whole "It's this worth this much gamerscore". Who gives a fuck? If you're interested in the games play 'em.

BF1 story's worth a few evenings if you can spare it. The Anzac campaign pretty much sums up what a complete fuck up Gallipoli was. The guy you control is a complete badass as well.

Dante's Inferno is one of the best God of War-like games released and didn't get anywhere near the attention it deserved. Well, it got plenty of attention, but it was all based around EA's 'questionable' marketing strategy for the title.

I started it again on PS3 a couple of weeks ago and it was still awesome. Definitely recommend it. Unless you don't like seeing nipples give birth to damned foetus souls. But everyone likes that, right? This isn't even an 'it's so bad it's good' recommendation either - I was genuinely disappointed that it was the only title in the series.

Loved Dante’s Inferno too, enough to chase the 1000gs when I got it at release.

Bought BF1 not long ago and still not played it yet. ?ah well, was only a fiver. 

Also the Xbox One dash is fucking garbage. Just have to say that. Thankfully the X speeds it up significantly. 

I don't need folders to make the PS4 UI usable. The games are there where I need them and the friends and party chat thing is above. It's about as clean as you're going to get something that has so many option without it devolving into a incoherent mess.