passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome fellas ?

Got a lot of time for any of the sandwich-type biscuits. Come one, come all (except for the peanut butter flavoured Oreo’s which should be taken outside and executed).

@Duck I was FlyMeFriendly. Very much a fringe character ?

@Sly Reflex Found out about it through three-four. Been trying to join for a bit now but only just found the activation email after looking in my junk folder (despite there being a helpful message instructing me to do just that).

@regemond Very much a guilty pleasure for me as well ? Figured there wouldn’t be much wrestling chat as the wrestling thread (if there even is one) seems to be well and truly buried ?

30 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Feel free to make a wrestling thread. :)

I learned a lot of wrestling stuff from listening to  Giant Bomb too much.

Are you the dude @ThreeFour started making podcasts with?

Yup, that’s me.

Well, started and then screeched to an abrupt halt which is entirely my fault. We recorded both our audios but I never managed to get mine to him for the edit. 

We could still edit and upload it, but given that it was covering our E3 predictions, I think it my be a little “after the fact” somewhat ?

Don’t think he’s ever truly forgiven me ?

Listened to a couple of the podcasts on here before and enjoyed them, so hoping to check out some more now i’ve joined the forums.