passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

23 minutes ago, spatular said:

the new psvr headset won't play ps4 games? that's a shame.

the psvr game might still be on psn+, when i got it the other day i thought it said it'd be on till next year, might be remembering wrong though.

@Maf may be right, but we don't know yet, nothing has been officially announced either way. There's insiders that have said it won't be compatible with PS4 games, but more recently that it will.

Fuck me though, that challenger edition stuff is absolute shite, what the fuck were they thinking?

I mean I know it's only Godfall and I don't think anyone was particularly excited about it but I thought 'well at least it's a full price AA launch game we're getting for 'free'' but nope, none of the story stuff that I'd be vaguely interested in is included.

I mean I was only going to add it to my library and forget about it like the other PS+ games since about May but jesus fucking christ. 

I just Googled it, looks like the rumour is changing 

Sony's upcoming PSVR 2 headset will reportedly be backwards compatible with PSVR games, according to verified ResetEra tipster, TheNexus. This is despite previous reports that the new PSVR headset won't play titles from Sony's original virtual reality device.29 Oct 2021

https://www.google.com/search?q=psvr+2+backwards+compatible&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB772GB772&oq=psvr+2+bac&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j69i57.5101j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So I remembered it right but maybe the info is changing? 

I hope it does have BC. There's lots of PSVR 1 titles I would like to play still. But I don't care enough to send off for an adaptor and all that stuff. 

I get you @DANGERMAN previous post deleted as I didn't read properly. I've also amended my even more previous post.

Apologies to @Maf as well as he's not wrong and may be right, we don't know yet. Nothing official has been announced either way but the latest rumour is it will be compatible as Maf has linked to.

12 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

That post is from a month ago @Maf

@DisturbedSwanpost is from before the PS5 launched. It may be that it will work, I hope it does, but that quote isn't proof unfortunately

Edit: 😄 basically this just goes to show why companies should be more transparent with their information on stuff like this

Definitely, I think because it's so far out folks are just taking estimated guesses at this time, hopefully nearer the time it launches the information will be less hazy, although knowing Sony of late, maybe not.

Also, I've updated my post at the top of the page, so both sources should now be from 2021, the most recent of which is from this October just gone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If people hated 1st and 3rd party exclusives already wait until the bidding's war starts for games to appear on each subscription service. I think this is going to get really fun. 

It's been a really interesting generation so far because each console had their own selling point. But with next gen Xbox games about to hit any day now and Playstation getting their own Gamepass service ho, ho, ho. Let the battle commence. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • DANGERMAN changed the title to PlayStation Plus