passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

Falconeer I wanted to try too but the rest I'm not bothered by. The Medium is worth playing before it leaves too if you've not played it I'd say.

As for the additions, all pretty poor really, aside from CrossfireX (if that's the SP campaign?) I sleep on those. 

MLB must've made another deal with M$ this year, great it's on Game Pass day 1 and didn't seem to affect sales on PS systems. Also on Switch Day and date too this year which is cool.

No, The Medium is barely a game. You just walk forward, use bolt cutters on everything, there's like 3 chase sequences and one puzzle thing with a minecart. That game is not mid that game is somewhere above Deadly Premonition but below a hernia 

13 minutes ago, Maf said:

It has fans? 

I wouldn't say I was a fan but I thought it was decent enough... gave me old school Resi vibes and they nailed the atmosphere and settings.

Are you sure you didn't just like it because it popped achievements every 10 paces for no reason? That's why I kept playing it. I think I missed 1 in the entire game in 1 playthrough and I wasn't even trying. It didn't scare me at all and even things like Sonic and Knuckles makes me anxious with it's ghosts and shit lol 

I dunno if people like it then people like it I thought it was like a 3/10 

I always thought it would and now I’m so sure Tales of Arise is coming to Gamepass over the next month. This video does not confirm that at all but I’m so sure. 

I think games that have really strong marketing on the Xbox side could be a huge tell when something will come to Gamepass. Even if not Day 1 it shows Xbox and the publisher have a strong deal. I think lots of games have done that now with Devil May Cry, Scarlet Nexus, Dirt 5, etc.

It’s almost weird to think about but if a game is advertised a lot with Xbox then the advert might be a message to not buy the game because it’ll probably be on Gamepass.

• 2 weeks later...

I've become one of those subscribers who just grabs a month here and there when I need it. At the mo I have a half finished run at Oblivion, and I'm half way thru the halo franchise. So when I've cleared AC origins I'll probably grab a month.

I'm not really what Microsoft wants probably, although most of my owned games come off their deals page. So there's that.