passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-07-01-fallout-76-is-coming-to-xbox-games-pass-on-console-and-pc-in-july

Has it been mentioned that Fallout 76 is coming to GP on July 9th? That’s very cool. 

I’m confused by the state of Fallout 76 right now because my Xbox seems to have downloaded the new expansion/update(?) Wastelanders but whenever I’m on the store it shows the £30 price tag so I don’t know if this is just the base game or it includes the expansion on GP. But still a nice get if anyone is curious about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't even know Touryst was coming for other systems. But yeah, it's really nice despite some funky platforming and it can be completed in about 5-6 hours at 100% so it's totally worth playing even if you don't have that much time on your hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, shit, the man’s right. I wasn’t going to buy this on Switch but a simple download, sure. 

Just browsing GP looking for the game. Man there are so many amazing titles on here I’m still in shock with this shit. If only I had the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an email yesterday that my Gamepass is about to run out and now I’m going to start being charged the £10.99 per month. 

What is the best/cheapest way to continue the service? Given that a new Xbox is imminent and they now have that payment plan option. Is that

the best way to do it right now? And maybe find some cheap top up style codes until then? I’m not sure. 

27 minutes ago, spatular said:

if you let it run out apparently you can do the gold -> ultimate conversion thing again, so in theory buy up to 3 years of gold, then one month ultimate and it all converts to ultimate.

Really? I will have to look in to this because that would be nice. I thought they know when you’ve already used the £1 upgrade thing, though, and wouldn’t allow it an2nd time.