passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

So long, Suicide Squad. Hello, Super Mario 3D All Stars.

I always thought Mario 64 was overrated back in the day. But hey, it gave us the infamous Dave Perry meltdown, and that will never not be utterly hilarious.

Ive never played Sunshine. Galaxy is one of my favourites, it’s so good.

IMG_0585.png

Whoa the price 

Sunshine is actually a 10/10 game I loved it. Might have been my expectations were lowered after years of the internet saying it’s trash. But I loved it back in the day and though it was amazing playing it again now 

Galaxy is also a 10/10 game but because of the motion controls playing in handheld is a no-no imo. There are options for it but I don’t think any of them are as good as playing docked 

2 minutes ago, Maryokutai said:

You can't really overrate Mario 64. It is for 3D gaming what the wheel was for transport.

You obviously never played Crash Bandicoot

Spoiler

Joke, I agree Mario 64 is one of the Citizen Kane's of gaming, one of my all time faves

To me, Super Mario 64 is my least favourite of the main Mario games. That’s not to say it’s bad, because it isn’t. But it just doesn’t feel as special to me as Mario World, or Yoshi’s Island. At the time, the game magazines were creaming their jeans over it, proclaiming it to be “Worth a score of 100%!!!!” 
I played it, enjoyed it for the most part. But didn’t feel it was that incredible. 

I’ll have another playthrough soon. Maybe my opinion will change.