passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

17 hours ago, mmmark said:

How bloody dare you :fist:

😄 You guys just get the funny side of how terrible my memory is. Although, to be fair. I haven't been on it since the forum came back online...

• 2 weeks later...

Playstation day as well as Nintendo day? Damn man might as well be pizza day too

I want some more PSVR2 stuff. I’m pretty excited about it and I think it’s going to be a thing that really helps PS distinguish itself from the competition and keep PS different 

Dad of Oar would be disappointing, we know it's coming and what it will probably be like.

Would be nice if they finally explained what the RE4 thing for PSVR2 is tho. It would also be nice to see HL Alyx so people can stop acting like Valve didn't release a Half Life game since episode 2, cause people still talk like it's a dead series when it was 2020 goty imo

Does sound that way from the second tweet. Only 20 minutes though so I'm not really expecting much in terms of new announcements.

Been retweeted by Chris Judge (Kratos) and Cory Barlog so GoW will be there at least, not sure what else they'll have to show to be honest. Maybe RE4 gameplay, more FF XVI? I assume the leaked Helldivers 2 will turn up as well.

Some interesting stuff, always enjoy tekken though my hype for fighting games is a lot lower these days. 

Other games were either some way off or not shown enough of them. 

Gow being main exception to that rule. 

And the Ishin remake is high on my anticipation list. Remember playing that on import struggling through online translation guides. Even then it was excellent. 

How far we have come sinse the gaming world suddenly decided to give it a chance. 

I almost miss it being under apreciated and harping on at people to play it. Though my freinds never did, think my constant preaching put them off forever. 😂

Think gbost of tsushima is partially to thank for this getting a port and all other recent historical Japanes games given its sucsess.