passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

I'll probably still watch it on a night shift. When? Who knows.

I did watch something called Legend of the Seeker on Netflix. It's really fucking terrible, but somehow manages to be entertaining, like a pantomime.

I think I've seen that, yeah it's awful but watchable bullshit in the same vein as Xena and Hercules.

I've been watching Bob's Burgers on US Netflix recently. It's awesome.

The best thing is how everyone takes it so seriously apart from the old wizard guy that treats it exactly the same as Brian Blessed treat his part on Flash Gordon. He knows it's shit so he just hams it up to 11.

• 2 weeks later...

Im starting to watch Fringe now, in that tricky dilemma as to whether to include the wife or not. If I do, then I can only watch it when we are both free and when she actually wants to watch it, if I dont, then I can watch it whenever I want and dont have to explain things....

• 2 weeks later...

Started watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer from scratch. Finished series 1 yesterday.

Sarah Michelle Gellar looks unbelievably hot in it. The woman who plays Cordelia clearly looks about 30 though.

I liked Buffy season one a lot at the time. I think season 2 was the one with the Buffy/Angel on/off love story, if so it was terrible mopey bullshit, it improved a lot when they spun Angel off. I missed a couple of seasons in the middle, but the last season and a bit were really good.

I've been toying with going through Buffy and/or Angel again for a little while, though I have plenty of other things lined up I could be watching.

I've not watched Buffy since I was a teenager. I can't remember if it was actually a good show or not. I just remember thinking it was at least watchable, but then Faith (Eliza Dushku) turned up (season 3-ish?) and I watched it with a lot more interest because I was all full of hormones.

I think when I stopped watching Buffy is when Faith (Eliza Dushku) wasn't in it anymore.

It probably is a good show but I couldn't watch anything properly in the late 90s/early 00s. The brain was was snared by the balls.

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer from scratch. Finished series 1 yesterday.

Sarah Michelle Gellar looks unbelievably hot in it. The woman who plays Cordelia clearly looks about 30 though.

Started this on Netflix as well. Oh my god Sarah Michelle Gellar...what can you say.

Almost finished season two of Breaking Bad. It's been very good so far but I'm hoping things will pick up a bit again. It feels like the magic formula of the earlier episodes has worn off a a bit.

Almost finished season two of Breaking Bad. It's been very good so far but I'm hoping things will pick up a bit again. It feels like the magic formula of the earlier episodes has worn off a a bit.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned..

Started this on Netflix as well. Oh my god Sarah Michelle Gellar...what can you say.

I'm on series 4 now, edging ever closer of my goal of at least getting to the musical episode, if not the very end.

Willow becomes super hot in series 3, if only for some brief alter ego type moments.

Cordelia and Xander were clearly not the teenagers they were meant to be, in fact Charisma Carpenter was a good 10 years older than her character was.

I'm watching season two of The Walking Dead at last. I'd recorded it when it was on Channel 5 last year. I watched episode one yesterday, and now I'm watching episode two. Really good stuff.

Annoyingly my recorder only recorded the first six episodes of season three. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Just finished Orange is the New Black and I loved it. Kind of surprised by its popularity though since some of the dialogue is incredibly cheesy and the music is so heavy handed it made me want to puke. Which is a shame because generally the writing was good enough to convey the emotion without some nonsense twinkly piano in the background. Overall though it was great.

Just finished Orange is the New Black and I loved it. Kind of surprised by its popularity though since some of the dialogue is incredibly cheesy and the music is so heavy handed it made me want to puke. Which is a shame because generally the writing was good enough to convey the emotion without some nonsense twinkly piano in the background. Overall though it was great.

You seen House of Cards?