passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.

retroed

• 2 months later...
I've been having a clear out, and I've got some old PC games to give away if anyone wants them. No probs of no-one does. I just thought i'd give you guys first refusal before they go to the charity shop. Let me know if you're interested. The collector will have to pick up the postage via paypal. The games are...
  • Star Fleet Academy
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War
  • The Spiderwick Chronicles
  • M1 Tank Platoon
  • Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
  • Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
  • Call Of Duty 4: Modern warfare
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted (The original one, not the remake)
  • Unreal
  • Supreme Commander
  • Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

All games are original, and in full working order. Those games with online content will not work online EXCEPT Modern Warfare. The Supreme Commander, and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance CD keys have already been used on Steam, but still work as stand alone games.

• 3 weeks later...

IO Bit has teamed up with Bundle Stars to give away a free twelve month subscription to Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO.

http://ld.iobit.com/2014/bundlestarsgiveaway/

From the web page...

Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO - Superior Gaming Experience
Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro is a comprehensive PC care utility to boost, optimize, clean, and fix all kinds of PC problems.
For Gamers, the Turbo Boost (Game Mode) is so great to boost your computer performance for superior gaming experience.
Includes
  • Turbo Boost (Game Mode)
  • Boost your computer performance for superior gaming experience by terminating more unnecessary System and Non-Windows services.
  • 300% Internet Speedup
  • Detects and fixes your Internet problems. Boost your Internet connection up to 300% faster by optimizing your browser settings
  • Effective deep registry scanner
  • Junk file and malware cleaner
  • Real-time optimization
  • Real-time optimization with ActiveBoost keeps the CPU & RAM in most effective use.
  • Real-time protector
  • Protect you against malware in real time, and ensure the privacy security.

ASC_Capture.jpg

ASC_Capture_2.jpg

I honestly don't know if it's any good. Like most of you, I tend to use Malwarebytes, and Ccleaner. But I'm going to give it a try. It's free after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone want a voucher for 75% off 0RBITALIS, it's a steam early access game? I've not actually played it yet but it does mean you get the game for £1.25. For whatever reason I got sent to vouchers for it, so this one is spare if you want to send me a message on steam and claim it

I tried that, and fount a problem with Steam Family Game Share. Because my son picked up that game, and it's now in his library, Steam won't let me get it. I dunno why. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • retroed changed the title to FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.
  • retroed pinned and pinned this topic