passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

• 4 weeks later...

Rumour alert (Although these things tend to always be real, right?)

Godfall coming to PS+ next month 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-24-decembers-leaked-playstation-plus-games-include-godfall-lego-dc-super-villains

With Mortal Shell too.

Mortal Shell kind of grosses me out it’s a bit body horror to me. Something about the graphics and sound makes me queasy. But Godfall is pretty good. I know people were not keen on it at launch but for “free” is pretty nice. 

2 hours ago, Nag said:

Didn't Mortal Shell get a PS5 upgrade? Anyway I'll probably claim that (and never touch it)

Yep. Which isn’t included. If you do actually want to play it, it’s on Game Pass and is SX enhanced on there.

The Godfall news. Just lol. I would have actually tried it but not bothering to download it if it’s just a demo. Hope that doesn’t set a new precedent for larger PS5 games going forward. 

55 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Yep. Which isn’t included.

Really?... I won't bother even claiming it then.

Wow Sony, with this months selection you're really spoiling us.😂

7 hours ago, Maf said:

When is Guilty Gear going to be on PS+? I need an influx of idiots to get to Celestial rank  

imo, play the game right now and grind the new happy chaos players. You will get that rank easily enough

But on topic, didn't dangerman say that the Walking Dead game is on Plus? That game is pretty neat, albeit PSVR. Grab it quick (if it's not gone)

I've lost interest in PSVR when they said the PSVR2 won't be backwards compatible. They have the Iron Man VR game at a good price in the year end sale, and I quite liked the demo, but what is the point if the old headset is too difficult to set up on PS5 and the new one won't be able to play it? 

• DANGERMAN changed the title to PlayStation Plus