passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

43 minutes ago, mmmark said:

Someone nearly always buys the latest watch dogs or far cry day one, but I can’t see that anyone got Legion?

I did back in 2020 but I never played it, it just sat in its shrink wrap until I sold it on eBay lol.

How do these South American codes work? Do you just have to change your Xbox region to there and that's it? 

14 minutes ago, DisturbedSwan said:

How do these South American codes work? Do you just have to change your Xbox region to there and that's it? 

You just buy the code and visit the Microsoft redeem page while you have the vpn on and set to whatever region you bought. I do it all on my phone and use a free vpn. There’s no messing around with the Xbox before or after purchases.

6E4727DB-35B0-46DE-B792-06B73EBE6859.jpeg

I got Grid Legends and some earbuds for Switch. 

FWrzlGsXwAAzP5v?format=jpg&name=small

Cuphead DLC

FWrzleNWAAIgpg1?format=jpg&name=small

And DTF. I mean DNF. I'm DTDNF.

FWrzmALXkAA_3tR?format=jpg&name=small

I went with the PS4 version this time because apparently the PS5 has 8 frames of input delay but PS4 only has 4 so went with that. However if the 1080p image sucks I can download the PS5 version too but I'll start with this. 

1 hour ago, radiofloyd said:

Has Rival Schools ever been re-released?

I don't think so. Aside from a cameo here and there. Capcom has done nothing to/with the series since Project Justice, I believe.

On 22/07/2022 at 20:09, mfnick said:

Not sure if I can afford it but CEX are offering above RRP and they’re selling high on EBay so why not? Can sell on if I can’t spare it.

0DF84362-B9C8-4C17-86CB-34F3867755B6.jpeg

I sold mine at cex for around £300 profit then bought a new telly

16 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

sold mine at cex for around £300 profit

If I could get +£300 for it I’d be there right now. According to their site it’s only +£100 now unless you had the top model and they offer more for that? Still nothing to baulk at but not quite enough to make me do it right now.