passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

E3 2019 - News & Dates

mmmark

Just watching the Bethesda conference. Oh my God I’m going to rip my face in half if this whooping, cheering and shouting carries on at every fucking sentence!! I’m surprised how quickly they just fucked off the Fallout 76 issues too ?

3 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Just watching the Bethesda conference. Oh my God I’m going to rip my face in half if this whooping, cheering and shouting carries on at every fucking sentence!! I’m surprised how quickly they just fucked off the Fallout 76 issues too ?

Their show is always the most bro, sycophantic nonsense. At least last year they had that crackhead Andrew W.K. 

Still on Bethesda. Gross, they’re going on about innovations and to highlight mods and expansions shows horse armour, the beginning of this fucked up journey to where we are now with lootboxes and £95 “micro” transactions. Arseholes.

Oh look, another streaming service too... how many are they going to be? Only so many companies can try and take £10 a month from me... 

Doom has saved the day. 

Yeah Orion is middleware tech, looked really out of place in the conference. The kind of thing that should be on GDC, not trying to explain some middleware to fans.

Also @Blakey I deleted the calendar entry for E3 that runs across several days. I don't think it really applies to us, but mostly from a purely selfish reason, it clashes with another entry also called E3 2019.

Ah ok, I misunderstood. 

Just finished it. Genuinely think that’s one of the worst conferences I’ve ever seen. It was terrible, was checking how much time was left through most of it which I don’t normally do at all. Doom and Wolfenstein are going to be brilliant though. 

6 minutes ago, Blakey said:

So because it clashed with your Podcast (weirdly titled E3 2019?) you deleted the whole calendar entry for the biggest gaming trade show in the world on a gaming dedicated forum? Jesus Christ, talk about selfish. God fucking damn man. @Hendo

More or less.

Tom, no-one cares about the the show floor stuff, we can’t go. We only care about the streams and conferences.

Your calendar work is on point, but there’s no need for the show floor stuff to be there.