passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

I'm toying with adding a charging pad for the Joy-Cons (apparently the one that comes with the console doesn't charge them, unless I'm reading Shopto's copy/contents wrong), and a Pro Controller. The only issue is that adds an extra £80-odd to the order and it's already coming in at £360 for basically one game!!

And I still have to order the BOTW Amiibos yet.

I can't afford to add anything else to mine, gonna stick with it as-is, pre-ordered with ShopTo back in October after the initial Trailer reveal so hopefully I'll be in the first batch, order was automatically converted to grey when the official price/release date was announce, personally can't stand the look of the Neon so I'm very happy with that.

Just got this from ShopTo:

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you all customers who have pre-ordered the Grey Switch Console will be receiving the console for launch on 3rd March.

Unfortunately, the red/blue console is very short in the market so customers who ordered before Saturday 14th January at 1.30pm will be fulfilled. Pre-orders after this time will be after launch in the second wave, the date is unknown at this point.

If there are cancellations on either of the consoles, then the site will allow new orders to be made up to the pre-order allocation received from Nintendo.

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo Team

So, yeah I'm in the Day 1 allocation :) the Red/Blue console looks rather harder to come by though.

Not to continue with the downer news, but 

The Switch doesn't come with a charging grip for the Joy Cons. It is does come with a grip, but you can't use it to charge the controller, instead you have to slide them on to the console while it's charging (I. E. Docked). Unless I've completely misread it at least 

Anybody seen anything official on the price of additional joy cons etc. Looks like a fucking lot of money to get the console two games and an extra set of joy cons. 

Keeping in mind that you can only charge one set of joy cons at once so you will need to get charge grips too if you buy extra.... Quite expensive when all considered it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Sambob said:

Anybody seen anything official on the price of additional joy cons etc. Looks like a fucking lot of money to get the console two games and an extra set of joy cons. 

Keeping in mind that you can only charge one set of joy cons at once so you will need to get charge grips too if you buy extra.... Quite expensive when all considered it seems. 

ShopTo have them for £39.85 each, plus another £4.85 if you want the grip-strap thing.

So yeah 2 will set you back £80 with no grip-straps, £90 with grip-straps.