passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

you can buy games you've already got through Plus. On the ps store click on the 3 dots, view product then you can buy it

I don't think you should buy it though. You shouldn't be getting this worked up by one of the most vanilla consoles ever made, so I think you should just sell it and move on

IMG_20220210_090019_1~2.jpg

49 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

you can buy games you've already got through Plus. On the ps store click on the 3 dots, view product then you can buy it

It doesn’t give me that option. Don’t know if it’s because of the PS+ collection on PS5 rather than gaining it through the normal PS+ sub.

& Yea it probably is some legacy thing but they should still put the work in to sort it.

It’s still worth having it for the exclusives. Just finished Kena and adored it. Don’t get those kind of games on Xbox. 

I am overplaying it too really. I’m not that angry, just irritated that everytime I use the PS5 I seem to have a issue. Whereas the Xbox just works with no drama. 

You know what @mfnick you're right. I just went to a game I knew I'd added to plus, but Uncharted in particular just takes you to the collection, not the individual games. From reading it seems like there was a bug that let people add the upgrade for free if they had them through plus, so it looks like their way to fix it is just to remove Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy individually

13 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

I also doubt they do it because they’re lazy. I think it’s more likely some legacy code conflict issue with PSN when it was setup that they can’t easily change.

Ok, that's fair and is what I really should have said. Important also that technical debt isn't something you can snap a finger to fix, it's a battle to get higher ups to even recognise when it's needed half the time.

6202e395cfd9c77ba4c35c73_simply-ask-prod

• 2 weeks later...

Just to carry on the "let's rag on Sony" some more... I hate the way that the PS5 doesn't switch my AV Receiver to 5.1 three quarters of the time and I have to restart the console as there's no sound at all and no way of forcing the change. Never once happened with the Series X and they're both outputting the same audio settings. Annoying.

42 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Everyone else should throw me £10 if it means that little to them. Chumps.

Believe it or not, people can spend their money how they like lol.

PS5 copies will get a higher resale price when you come to sell it, so all swings and roundabouts.

What the Fuck has politics got to do with how much money I have? 😃😁

I cant help that I live in a superior part of the country, where we have a strong work ethic!

Not my fault you northerners are work shy, alcoholics. Get back down the mines!

Oh sorry you cant you were to busy drinking in the pubs while we closed them all 🤣😈