passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

59 minutes ago, DisturbedSwan said:

More marketing shenanigans on London tube stations:

EnHarEoUwAADQnf.jpg

Noooo.?

I've been trying to put those 2 out of my mind since I went Xbox.

They're the only ones I'll miss. (Except for Ellie, but I'll well have a PS5 by her next adventure.)

I have one coming tomorrow, but it's a Christmas present for my son. He is at home isolating at the moment, so am going to have to let the wife know when I have the one-hour time slot from DPD, so he doesn't see a huge box arrive.

That’s so shitty for GAME customers, announced after office hours as well. Not sure why they used Yodel in the first place to be honest, fuck those cunts.

Hermes have never been too bad for me although they couldn’t find my address (new build) for the first 10 months or so we lived here, so had to get parcels with them sent to my parents house.

they used Yodel because they're the cheapest. For something the value of a PS5 though, for the problems it's going to cause if Yodel lose it or break it, why you wouldn't just eat the value of a better courier I don't know, pretty much every company I've worked for does that

Indeed , well will see wether I get a delivery slot tomorrow or next couple of days while I'm not bent out of shape if it doesnt turn up tomorrow its certainly shitty on games part.

If you got issues then arrange shipment aday early,or as mentioned above a better carrier.

Im also concerned the pack I ordered with Spiderman and extra controller isnt asdescribed, I recieved a Code for the game, last week yet description on listing shows no mention of it being a digital download, and given the console is the disc based version with game case pictured im really hoping it ships with the disc.

Tried to find customer service contact for them to ask, but they no longer have a customer service phone contact,

and despite saying they have webchat, nothing on the website bar contact us form.

So filled in on friday and had no reply, notbad given the aboe changesd were made to improve service levels.

Really are a useless company at times, and they continue to wonder why there sales decline.

Just had confirmation I will be reciecving a Yodel delivery today. 

I am number drop 108 of 126.

So wont be with me until, 4 - 6pm

As its being delivered to work I guess I will be staying late at the office. 

Lets hope its worth it and it arrives in good shape. 

Given its yodel my hopes are low on all counts. 

PSA  if the first time you boot the PS5 is when it's stood up, when you put a disc in and it doesn't read, you've probably put it in upside down

The updates have been pretty quick for me. Skygo can be downloaded on the the PS5, so I can retire the Pro to another room I think. That said, Skygo is 'queued for download' but when I look at the downloads there's nothing there. weird but I assume this is something I'll learn to read better once I've had it a while