passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza 3

David

I've spent more time painting cars than I have racing, just as I did on Forza 2...

Anyway, I was entering into a competition to win a Fanatec steering wheel, I was the runner-up so am getting a wheel stand, I'm not fussed I only entered for the fun of it, but these were my entries:

Fan1comp.jpg

fanmerc4comp.jpg

fantvr4edit.jpg

fanfocus3comp.jpg

This one was for a competition on the same site but was only for a wheel stand, I actually entered because only one other person had entered, I've been told since I was actually in consideration to win that but as I'd already won the Fanatec stand they chose someone else

wsp4comp.jpg

And I've spent the past two days making these

skyline.jpg

Thats the Skyline GT-R 71 I've been using in the Fujimi Kaido Time Trial (I will update the times for that I promise!)

acropolis.jpg

clubsport.jpg

All of them are on my Storefront, the Porsche, Mercedes, TVR, Ford, Alfa Romeo and Nissan designs are 10,000 credits, the Fiat and Renault are 5,000 credits

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those are impressive! I think I'm liking the first one the best too, closely followed by the Fiat though, I have a weird soft spot for those cars, not sure why tho.

Is there anything for 2nd place in the compeition we have running?!

Congrats with the drawing, they do look fantastic.

Did or is anyone going to get the holiday car pack for it, its 400 microsoft dollers for 10 cars.

Cars 'n that.

2010 Ferrari 599XX

2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo (Ugly car, yuck)

2009 Aston Martin Racing #007 Lola

2010 Jaguar XFR

2009 #2 Audi Sport R15 TDI

2010 Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV

2010 Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss

2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

2010 Audi S4

I did get the pack, just for the GT-R alone but there are a number of others I'm looking forward to having in my garage. You can get the S4 free and I imagine it will include the data so you can see the others when racing online.

The cynic in me is telling me that some of the cars were held back, especially the GT-R, I was really surprised when I got the game and it wasn't there.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, if you're going to get one, get the official MS one, there aren't many options, the cheaper ones don't have proper force feedback, and there's a fantek one that's really expensive. you really need some sort of desk to attatch it to though, apparently if you're short on desks an ironing board works ok!

I'd LOVE the £300 one but it's just silly money for me. Want to try and get one for the weekend if I'm going to at all.

How does the MS one compare to real life? I've NEVER used one so have no idea at all how it feels...

Happy to whip out the ironing board, man my missus is gonna love me :D

How does the MS one compare to real life? I've NEVER used one so have no idea at all how it feels...

not a clue really, closest i've come to real life racing is go-karts :unsure: but it's great fun, and you can sort of "feel the grip", if that makes any sence :unsure: might take a while to get used to it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back in the saddle after not playing for ages. I'm in my 6th year now, I'm really not digging the R1 races at all, I had to drop the AI down to normal because at this level they are just too good. I much prefer the week races when you get to race something a bit more mundane as they have the close knit racing down. I've also come to the conclusion that Amalfi Coast tracks are fucking pointless, even in really good cars you barely get the chance to get out of 2nd. I've done about 40/220 gold now, once this season is over and done with I'm getting all the shitty "R" class races out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the races without them being punctuated with over aggressive opposition who do their best to fuck your car up on every corner.

I'm on the 5th year and I had to stop with the career. I always race with the assists off and its too much hard work with the race cars, I did manage the R3 ones but R2 are too hairy. The races are pretty long too so after one race you're mentally exhausted. I don't put the assists on because then it isn't as much fun, I prefer to get into a B classed Maserati and blast about, kicking the tail out on purpose for shits and giggles and still winning.

So fuck all the really fast cars, I'm going through the events and I'm just doing the fun races.

I've spent time trying to make a vinyl group for MF Gamers, and this is what I've come up with.

mfgamers1.jpg

mfgamers2.jpg

I've done two as you can see. One is just the logo, and the other has the site name too. If you want them, look for Cyberpunk001 on the storefront. I'm not charging for them.