Rock 'N Roll Racing

Super Mario World

Super Metroid

Super Castlevania IV

Street Racer

Unirally

Street Fighter II Turbo

• 1 year later...

sadly, in probably history's greatest travesty, non of the podcasts seem to be accessible any more, but I found a load on my hdd and have been listening to a few of them. They didn't make me cringe as much as I expected, even made me laugh a few times (episode 28 is good), so well done to all involved!

• 1 month later...

Greetings and salutations. My I present the MFGamers Music from Games Video podcast.

Here is a series of video game music clips. This one is just a short vidcast to see if you guys would appreciate it. The theme of this vidcast is licensed tracks, and late night channel hopping.

Tracklist is as follows...

1. I Don't Want To Set the World On Fire - The Ink Spots - From Fallout 3
  2. I Stand Alone - Godsmack - From Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
  3. Power - Kanye West - From Saints Row the Third
  4. Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones - From Call of Duty: Black Ops
  5. My Favourite Game - The Cardigans - From Gran Turismo 2
  6. Santigold - Desperate Youth - From Forza Horizon

All tracks ripped from YouTube. All static channel hopping dissolves were constructed by myself with YouTube clips. Constructed with Microsoft Movie Maker.

Could I have some feedback about this guys. I could pop out longer films once or twice a month if they are popular. What I'd also like is to have both ideas for film themes, e.g. all chiptunes, and also songs that you want included.

Youtube is telling me that video is private.

FWIW: that tracklist looks pretty good, but I'm personally not all that into the straight-up compilation podcasts (ie. Just track after track with no intro/comments/discussion).

I appreciate the time and effort it must take to put together, for no gain other than for the enjoyment of others, I think that's awesome. But, I can make playlists for myself and I know I'm going to like all the tracks in those.

Youtube is telling me that video is private.

Thanks for that Crayman. I forgot to set it to public, so now it should be viewable. Could you all try again?

And also thanks for the feedback. I understand what you mean about playlists. I have put a theme into the way it all works together, and the bits between the track took me ages to do. This would be great if I could get some talking on it. I was thinking of silhouettes and a little gossip, sort of Sci-Fi theatre 3000 style. But I will state here and now, while I could talk on a pod/vidcast, you are never going to find my ugly mug on one.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Had tentative discussions with Sly about doing a weekly or bi-weekly news-based podcast,.

Don't want to step on any toes, but was thinking about putting this up under the MFG banner on YouTube and possibly putting it up on iTunes too (if I can get my head around it) if that would be ok with everyone?

My plan at the moment is to have a guest on every other week (or every time if it ends up being Bi-Weekly) so if anyone's interested in coming on let me know.

Never hosted a podcast before so I've no idea how the production values, editing, using audacity etc. will all end up, but I'll give it a go and hope for the best.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic