passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

LOST

Shin_Seffron

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm probably going to have a big problem with it, because I like having things explained rather than left bizarrely open.

My current stumbling block is on The Others.

They keep saying they're not the enemy but they've done terrible things since the plane crashed.

re-create the experience then,

write yourself a story but stop after half a page, then draw some squiggles, and write the end of the story on a post it note and hide it on the back of the fridge...

underline certain words as though they're really important, then never mention them again

I was thinking about watching this recently. I saw the first season and a half as broadcast, but stopped because the pace became glacial part way through season 2.

It was a major ball ache when nothing happened after waiting a week for it, but should be bearable with it all available on demand.

1 2 and 3 were great, but without going back into the argument, what made them great was the anticipation of what would come next. When people go on those rollercoasters where it slowly climbs and then drops, its not the act of slowly climbing necessarily that they like, its the drop on the other side. Having said all that, I watched about two and a half series over the course of a weekend and completely loved it irregardless of what anyone makes of the ending.

Spread enough shit around and something will stick.

Evangeline Lily as Kate was really starting to annoy me, I was glad when she died in (Name of the episode that is three more than wildejon has seen).

My favourite was probably Desmonde.

I reckon there were clues about later events even at the beginning too... Which I thought was impossible as they'd guessed it as they went, maybe not

don't try to read into anything too much, just enjoy watching it.

There are some things you can read into if you're that way inclined, there's a bunch of stuff floating around the web about the dharma initiative, but it's all fluff and filler and doesn't actually bear any ground on the plot. There's cool background stuff surrounding some of the characters, but honestly, so long as you're paying attention to what's on screen, you eventually get shown the payoff.

I'm jealous, I'd love to go back and watch the first few seasons again with no knowledge the series.

I reckon there were clues about later events even at the beginning too... Which I thought was impossible as they'd guessed it as they went, maybe not

don't try to read into anything too much, just enjoy watching it.

There are some things you can read into if you're that way inclined, there's a bunch of stuff floating around the web about the dharma initiative, but it's all fluff and filler and doesn't actually bear any ground on the plot. There's cool background stuff surrounding some of the characters, but honestly, so long as you're paying attention to what's on screen, you eventually get shown the payoff.

I'm jealous, I'd love to go back and watch the first few seasons again with no knowledge the series.

If I could do the same with BSG I would, I really miss that and the people too