passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

Cheers Illdog,good to be back. Been a crazy few years while I was away,did my back in at work which led to me being off for 6 months. Due to my back being permanently damaged (2 discs in my lower back,one in my neck), I had to leave Nights at Tesco as I can’t do heavy lifting anymore.

2 months on Days led to me thinking “sod this”, so I decided on a total career change. Currently on year 2 of my MA in Social Work degree,once I graduate next summer it’s on to new things. 

Oh,and I have a pet African Pygmy hedgehog now. He’s called Sonic. Because of course.

On 29/11/2018 at 16:59, AndyKurosaki said:

Oh,and I have a pet African Pygmy hedgehog now. He’s called Sonic. Because of course.

I used to have one of those. I did the exact same, called him Sonic. He was a right unsociable bastard! Surprisingly hard work too. How you getting on with yours? 

1ED1CBAD-5FF6-40E0-90A8-5D09F7B4461E.jpeg

7A858B18-32B6-46FA-8389-7CC9FF165790.jpeg

On 30/11/2018 at 00:15, Sly Reflex said:

Out of the games™ crash the last person I think would join here was @onewild. That one came very much out of the blue.

Well yeah, totally just drafted away over the years. Like not sure why I stopped posting on games tm really, I was on our podcast hosts forum for a while till they got rid of those and we went our seperate ways very recently over, lets just say fundermental disagreement.

I also basically stopped playing online games as much so that's why I lost touch with you all on xbox live. Lots of water under the bridge, and I understand you all have PS4s now and you know Bad Company 3 is not a thing for some reason so maybe won't be able to catch up with the gaming any time soon.