passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trailers & Teasers

DANGERMAN

On 22/02/2024 at 00:08, AndyKurosaki said:

I’d say Borderlands would work better as a TV show.

Bit off-topic, but in a sense we kind of already have that with the Telltale Game, which coincidentally was also their best work IMO. You don't even need to have any kind of attachment to the IP, works perfectly fine on its own.

Yeah, Tales was easily one of their best work, that’s a good call.

Shame that the second season that released recently was absolutely shite in comparison. Awful characters, awful story, decisions that seemed to come to sod all. I don’t think Telltale had anything to do with that utter trainwreck.

• 3 weeks later...

that just doesn't feel like a Crow film. Skarsgard is a good actor, so maybe he'll bring something to it, but the soundtrack is wrong, the lighting is wrong (way too much daylight), the tone looks wrong, he's too hench, and it's releasing in the summer as though The Crow isn't the most goth film of all time

I'd love to be wrong though, and I will say that it doesn't look like it will be the worst Crow film ever made

I've not seen The Crow since I was a teenager but I liked it a lot at the time.  Probably worth a revisit rather than see this.  It looks kinda run of the mill but I remember the OG being pretty strange in parts.

Florence Pugh would be a good Cammy, she has that pretty but stone-cold face and is also British.

But I doubt they're going to attach any big names to this anyway. Maybe one for the big bad, like Marvel does.