passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

8 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

That’s the third Tomb Raider in the trilogy right? I’ll certainly pick it up. Wish I had finished the first game on the 360.

I think I might have a steam key kicking about for the first one. I'll check once I'm back in front of a computer and you can have it if you want it

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, its the version that came out last year, the PS4 version gets you the PS5 version so you get both with this

I should say too, Concrete Genie is a decent game. There's a few framerate drops that you'd assume playing on PS5 would sort. It's not a life changing game or anything, but it's a decent weekend game if you haven't played it before

New to PlayStation Now for February: Detroit Become Human, COD Black Ops 3, Hotline Miami 2, WWE Battlegrounds, Darksiders Genesis, Little Nightmares

Should be live worldwide now.

• Detroit Become Human
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3
  • Little Nightmares
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • WWE Battlegrounds

• 4 weeks later...

Maquette is a first-person puzzle game, which I presume you already found out by googling it. Annapurna has a good track record of choosing projects to publish but I wonder if the PS+ deal means they haven't much faith in it. Anyway, will try it out*, in what is probably the first PS+ game I've downloaded since ... I don't even remember.

Might even go for the FFVII Remake as well. Good month.

*Edit: damn, only the PS5 version is on Plus? Bah, so much for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. That’s some good shit. 
Game Pass is even good for Playstation owners it seems. Doubt theyd have given these away for free along with the incredibly strong Plus games recently without MS making big plays with GP. Good times :) 

Edit - seen that Horizon includes the DLC too. Even better deal. Played the main game but not DLC so will be giving that a go. 

Great giveway, thumper, rez, and the witness are amazing (edit - astro bot is cool too, and although theyre showing thumper as a vr game you dont have to play it in vr). Got most of them already but nearly bought paper beast a few times and havent played the horizon dlc so thats a win :)

• DANGERMAN changed the title to PlayStation Plus