passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

3 hours ago, spatular said:

returnal

- i liked it although it's not for everyone, maybe check out a review or something :)

awesome controller choice shinymcshine :D

Every PS5 comes with Astro’s Playroom included. It’s a really fun platformer, it showcases the abilities of the DualShock. Definitely check that out. 

I liked the idea of Returnal, but found it way too difficult to play. I never managed to get past the first boss. Not a bad game, but certainly a divisive one.

10 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

Uh, the forbidden Sea of Stars version featuring Jirard.

Jirad’s behaviour has been absolutely bloody shocking. I used to enjoy his Completionist YouTube videos. But his shady actions with that charity money, has completely killed his credibility. Think it’s safe to say we won’t be seeing him in action ever again. 

I so wish RGG would make a sequel to Fist: Lost Paradise. It was so bloody good, literally.

Yep I absolutely loved it. The DLC adds some great characters and definitely best played while playing the main game so you get more use out of them. I made the mistake of completing the main game first. Enjoyed using them in NG+ though. 

The only bad thing I can say about the DLC, was that when I played each chapter when it came out, the trophies were bugged and wouldn’t unlock. Other than that, it was a fantastic game. 

It annoys me that some of the reviews tore it to shreds, which definitely hurt its sales. I’ve seen people saying “Lol that game is shit”, and they haven’t even remotely given it a chance. They’re just jumping on the herd mentality bandwagon, that for whatever reason decided it’s a bad game. 

Ah well. 

Well, look, I like the official pad a lot, never had any issues with it. I find this not to have enough resistance on the analogue stick or triggers compared to the Dreamcast pad, but it handled Project Justice fine. I suppose Garou and something like Crazy Taxi are better tests of the dpad, buttons and analogue stuff