passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

DisturbedSwan

Tomb Raider

DOOM

God of War

The name is not a big deal for me. Being modern setting does pique my interest though, interested to see it now. It'd be good if they could implement cross-play this year.

I haven’t played a CoD game since Advance Warfare I think so maybe I’ve had just a long enough break but this is really exciting. I like the look of this a lot. 

EDIT: No, I played WW2 which was shit and really forgettable. Still, this looks cool

Captain Price returns, Crossplay, no season pass, out October 25th

Prepare to go dark, Modern Warfare® is back!

The stakes have never been higher as players take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare engulfs fans in an incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivaled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war. Developed by the studio that started it all, Infinity Ward delivers an epic reimagining of the iconic Modern Warfare series from the ground up.

Beyond the campaign, players will be thrust into the ultimate online playground with a classic multiplayer experience and an all-new cooperative play mode, featuring a collection of strategic co-op missions accessible to all skill levels, that only Call of Duty can deliver.

Tech: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare features a new engine delivering an immersive and photo-realistic experience. The new technology utilizes the latest advancements in visual engineering, including a physically-based material system allowing for state-of-the-art photogrammetry, a new hybrid tile based streaming system, new PBR decal rendering system, world volumetric lighting, 4K HDR, DirectX Raytracing (PC) and more, as well as a new GPU geometry pipeline. Spectral rendering delivers thermal heat radiation and infrared identification for both thermal and night-vision in-game imaging. The technical investment made provides a cutting-edge animation system and blend shape system, while the new suite of audio of tools allows for full Dolby ATMOS support, on supported platforms, along with the latest in audio simulation effects.

28 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I’m down for this too. I can’t watch the video yet as i’m in work - have they got the guy from The Bill back to do the voice or have they got some other pretender in?

They've replaced him (Billy Murray) with Barry Sloane who’s been on Hollyoaks, SIX and Meet Revenge apparently.