passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DC Cinematic Universe

DisturbedSwan

Also off the back of nothing as much mess as I have to talk about Man of Steel, the below video might be top 10, maybe even top 5 superhero movie moments of all time. It’s super brief and shaky but 1:02 to 1:09 is the most definitive Superman there has been on film

Actually this is the same but different.  

So many modern interpretations of Superman forget that the guy is confident and enjoys being Superman. Being able to fly, and lift ridiculous things, and be bulletproof isn’t a burden, it’s as fun as it sounds and Clark likes doing it. So many superheroes are plagued by trauma or darkness or bullshit. And Superman is like “ Of course I’ll fly around and help people. How cool would that be?”

I love when Lois says “But who’s got you?!” And perfectly he just plays it off with a slight laugh

Superman is awesome 

Also that’s one hell of a theme song

Donald Clarke at the Irish Times gives Joker 4 stars

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/joker-film-review-terrific-tear-out-the-follicles-acting-from-joaquin-phoenix-1.4035021

Worth noting that Donald has been met before with the wrath of Star Wars and Thanos fans for giving the last two of those films sniffy reviews, so this could either be a strong recommendation or a "keep away" warning depending on your POV.

I'm excited anyway

I just can’t separate the fact the director has been out there saying they knew this would never get made if it wasn’t a comic book movie. And that’s why it’s called Joker. The abuse of the license and the fact that it is obvious and allowed immediately puts me against this film. It’s almost like Venom except in that case they had their hands tied behind their back and couldn’t make the movie properly. This is almost worse where they just disregarded everything that doesn’t fit what they wanted to do. 

On the flip side Venom looks like bullshit and Joker looks brilliant. But I just can’t get over it

I'm going to see Joker on Friday. Solo, as this film suddenly seems to have brought to my attention that I have a few friends with Coulrophobia. Not that I mind, as that means I can go early in the afternoon ala Postie Time.

45 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Venom is very good plane movie. When you are so miserable you will watch the worst shite to make you think about how things could be much worse

I thought plane movies were to distract you from the fact you could fall out of the air at any minute 

• 3 weeks later...

The casting announcements are really ramping up. That’s Gordon, Catwoman and the Riddler in about a week or so. 

Although at this rate it looks like this film still won’t be released until late 2021/2022 which is lame ?