passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Horizon: Forbidden West

DisturbedSwan

Happy with this and it's sitting at pretty much exactly where I thought it would... there's a couple of real outlier reviews in that lot though, just who the fuck are stevivor and Gadgets 360 anyway.

I dont now why we still use the "It brings nothing new to the table comment" does it have to to be a great game?

and its a comment that always seems to be directed towards some titles more than others, never quite sure why its held against some games and not others?

Regardless still never quite sure why people get so bent out of shape about other peoples opinions and scores, ultimately we cant all agree, and its not like this is getting bad scores!

At the end of the day if this is only just as good as Horizon it will be a great game and I will enjoy it more, It will be better than BOTW, AC, and any other game you like more!  and if a majority of people disagree with me it just means the majority are wrong and have no taste 😁😆😜

Just so sick of it. Every open world game does it and it adds nothing. Going up to twigs or plants and pressing a button is not fun in the slightest. Even 1 or 2 reviewers mentioned it’s a big much in this & they usually love that shit. 

Definitely starting to hear some kick back on it from reviewers. Mary brought it up on the new Fire Escape cast funnily enough too when discussing Dying Light 2.

I don’t know. I’ve just started to get a irrational hatred towards it lately. It clicked how much I hate it when I gave Valhalla a try and it asked me to scan the environment and pick a plant, I immediately just felt I can’t do this shit anymore. It’s the main reason I don’t really get on with Battle Royale games too, doing that initial drop and running around looking at the floor for loot just exhausts and depresses me. 

7 hours ago, mfnick said:

Going up to twigs or plants and pressing a button is not fun in the slightest.

No but that’s a very dismissive way of describing gameplay. Resource management can add to an experience but you’re right in that it can be leaned on too heavily in some games.