passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

Nothing exciting for me. You might want to keep an eye out of Y's if you're into JRPG's . My outside MFG podcasting host swears by them. Going off what he says it's all the benefits of the JRPG genre without any of the downsides. Short games relatively too, can clear them in less than 30 hours.

49 minutes ago, Sly Reflex said:

Nothing exciting for me. You might want to keep an eye out of Y's if you're into JRPG's . My outside MFG podcasting host swears by them. Going off what he says it's all the benefits of the JRPG genre without any of the downsides. Short games relatively too, can clear them in less than 30 hours.

The Ys games are great. A certain dangerous man loves them so he will be happy, or whatever it is he does as a substitute. 

Glad I waited on Ys VIII now, I was toying with buying the poor Vita version just so I could play it handheld, Switch getting the right game! 

Not sure I'll ever actually have time to play through The World Ends With You again, but what a fucking game 

Fuck Dark Souls, but great for people that like "that" I guess 

Edit: also fuck @Sambob

I was 18 when TWEWY came out, honestly never heard of it until the Direct earlier today :blush:

Up until 2012 I paid no attention to most JRPGs and games of that ilk so that’s probably why.

Forgive me for my sins, now I’ve discovered the god tier Japanese shit there’s no way I can go back.

I’m guessing it’s not too tricky for Nintendo to convert wii u to switch, unlike other generations, so while I hate remakes and double dipping, there’s one game I would definitely want on the switch from the wii u and that’s Starfox with normal controls!! 

What others do you think would sell well??