passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

It's not so much that I wish the Switch was more powerful, more that I wish games ran better on it. Take something like Sonic Forces, not a great game apparently, but something I'd pick up on the Switch if it was cheap. However it runs at half the framerate of other platforms and looks worse 

I'd love to get more Neo Geo games but the dpad is shit. I'd like the excuse to play Doom and Skyrim again once they drop in price, but why play the worst version of the game (Skyrim apparently runs fine tbf). I've no great issue with the library, but as a platform it's increasingly a distant 3rd place for me. If I ever need to make more use of the handheld aspect (I do almost exclusively play it in handheld mode) then that would probably change and it'd be a lifesaver 

Edit: that's maybe a bit off topic ? I just figured if we were giving our half year Switch review. 

I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I loved the Wii. It maybe didn't live up to what it could have been but it was a breath of fresh air at the time 

Not as interesting as I’d of hoped - not as good an announcement to justify the internet getting its knickers in a twist over.

I was expecting some news on the Virtual Console, ideally GameCube games.

Some good looking stuff but nothing new (from Nintendo anyway), and nothing about chibi-robo, what a troll that was!

Never heard of World Ends with You before but it looked cool, will give Ys VIII and the SNK Heroines game a go too.

Kirby and Mario Tennis looked cool, I’ve played neither franchise for quite some time so it’s about time I gave them another go.

Obviously most excited for DARK SOULS ON SWITCH THOUGH!!!!! FUCK YEAAAAAH. Only SoulsBorne game I’ve never finished so having the chance to rectify that will be great.

Ridiculously excited for Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors though, missed out on them on Wii U so am deliriously happy they’ve put them on Switch so I can play!

Very happy ?