passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Children of Morta

Sly Reflex

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Frostpunk
  • 4 weeks later...

Frostpunk ain't bad. I only have one more stream of it before December is here and SKYRIM starts. 

Except I'm not doing it this year. I'll be doing Fire Pro Wrestling where all the wrestlers are the people that have supported me over the last few years. Hopefully it's not a complete car crash. I suspect it possibly might.

6 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

I fell off Frostpunk. It's not bad but I felt like I never got to grips with it before the next kick in the bollocks

You can turn the difficulty right down, but I feel it's one of those games where the first run is just learning, then the second run is refining an then you know what's coming so you're prepped for it. I do think that if you had 10 run at it until the kill screen you would have streamlined your approach and there would be no challenge to it. It's very trail and error in that manner.

Really you need to be stockpiling the fuck out of everything like coal and cooked food because the end game basically requires you to go a week solid with no income aside form coal if you have automatons running.

17 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Isn't it relentlessly depressing? I seem to remember I did a podcast about it with @dangerman

Pretty much, it's like a big line of mishaps and troubles lining you up and kicking you in the balls. Sometimes you don't even have time to recover from the last kick, you just take another nut shot.

I'd maybe recommend it if you're into micromanaging and planning out the most effective routes through a game.

• Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Wrestling Roleplay Event
  • 1 month later...
On 07/12/2021 at 21:56, AndyKurosaki said:

Someone definitely needs to do an Ultimate Warrior style promo, full of absolutely fucking insanity.

You could have done this.

Event finished tonight and went over pretty well. I'll probably do another one at some point with what happened in season 1 spill over into season 2. Maybe @regemond will have regained all the blood he lost at the PPV by then.

Next game up is Do Not Feed The Monkeys. It's a tiddler so shouldn't take long.

• Sly Reflex changed the title to Sly's St(r)eam Tombola Thread: Children of Morta