passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

• 1 month later...

Looks cool but a bit too late no? 

If the Switch 2 is as uncomfortable and has shitty Joycons like the original, get an updated version of this near launch and I’ll be there. Happy with my Split Pad Pro until then though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved the original but never played the sequel so looking forward to getting stuck in.

Still don’t understand why it’s taken so fucking long to get these on there. They were announced ages ago. Most of my hype for it has died down now. 

Anyone tried to get a refund for an eShop download ? It says you've got 14 days, and to email them saying you want to cancel, but just wondered if it does actually occur - do they refund and block the access to the download?

I'd just bought Wingspan (£7.99) in the sale - as I love the boardgame, but I hate the interface on the NS version - so thought I'd give the refund route a try - not that fussed about the £7.99, but more if/how their process of refund works.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW I heard back from Nintendo and they declined my request for a refund.

So when they add the following onto every eShop purchase confirmation email it is somewhat misleading...

"INSTRUCTIONS FOR RIGHT TO CANCEL

You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.

The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract."

As much further in the T&Cs it says that digital purchases are not eligible - which isn't particularly helpful - and perhaps they shouldn't just send out a cut & paste set of T&Cs but tailor it for applicability.

Hmm. Doesnt sound great. I’ve never had to refund a digital purchase myself. Only real interaction I’ve had with that type of thing, was when recently I contacted Sony, because I wasn’t getting PlayStation Stars credit on the games I’d bought in the January sale (You can use Stars credit to purchase PSN credit, though it takes a while to get enough for that). Sony apologised, and gave me the stars credits I was missing. Then accidentally gave me about £10 worth of additional credit. I’ve not said anything about it. Bank error in my favour 😄