passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

I've not watched loads of it, but Shin Chan is pretty funny based on what I have seen. It's been around since I was a kid, it's properly old

13 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

I'd play a Doraemon game if it was half decent.

there was one that's a farming sim, a spin off of what used to be called Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons now I think). Was pretty well received, I think it's still relatively easy to pick up on PS4

Remember when last week all Top30 games in Japan were Switch games and that being a big deal because the previous time this happened (as in only one company's systems in Top30) was in 1988?

Well, they did it again this week it seems: https://www.famitsu.com/ranking/game-sales/

Surprised Minecraft Dungeons is doing so well. There's a free trial for it on NSO right now and I gotta say it's not really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Original Gameboy I'm less interested. Play both the Mario Lands, a Kirby game, maybe some odd games here and there. GBC has lots of games I'm interested in playing though. I'm looking forward to this (If true). 

I mean in general as re-releases it would be a good move though. Call them HD Classics or something. The Gamecube still has by far the best lineup of any Nintendo home console and it's a tragedy that all those games are locked to such an old system that only outputs in 480p/576i.

I know I could just use the Dolphin but that's just not the same thing.

What do you mean? Create a line called HD classics and release GC titles within that? That sounds like a thing that could happen. Nintendo including GC games as part of it's monthly subscription, I don't see it, as cool as it would be. 

12 hours ago, Maf said:

RUMOUR

Gameboy and Gameboy Colour games are coming to Switch Online (Like NES and SNES games)

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-09-03-game-boy-and-game-boy-color-titles-headed-to-nintendo-switch-online

Please pass me the cold water bucket this news has got me hot and bothered

Nintendolife broke this first and now with eurogamer saying it too it seems highly likely.

I’m not sure what gb/c game I’d be itching to play besides the obvious releases. I can imagine I missed a lot of gems back in the day. 

10 hours ago, mmmark said:

I can imagine I missed a lot of gems back in the day. 

Shame none of those will be included in the 10 they put on the system, drip fed 2 at a time over a year. 

Only Nintendo could take a great idea with this online system thing and make it so shit compared to what it could be.