passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Just go for a drive to your nearest sleepy town/village at 3am when there's no-one about Nag, have a wander about with some headphones on and listen to some powerful/moving orchestral church-like music and that's pretty much Everybody's Gone to the Rapture :P

• 1 month later...

December PS+ games.

• Invisible, Inc., PS4
  • Stories: Path of Destinies, PS4
  • Hyper Void, PS3
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, PS3 (Cross buy on PS4 and Vita)
  • Color Guardians, PS Vita (Cross buy on PS4)
  • VVVVVV, PS Vita

I was singing the praises for Invisible Inc in the mobile games thread last week. I prefer the IPad version, but the PS4 one plays fine. It's really good, play it. 

Yeah I think for the first time ever I can say I'm not remotely interested in anything from PS+ this month.

I'll still 'buy' with the vague intention of playing at some point, but I doubt I'm ever getting round to giving them a go already.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the US list but I assume ours is the same

Day of The Tentacle Remastered, PS4 (Cross buy on PS Vita)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones, PS4
Blazerush, PS3
The Swindle, PS3 (Cross Buy on PS4 and PS Vita)
Azkend 2, PS Vita
Titan Souls, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)

12 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

you 'buy' the PS4 version (or whatever) and you get the other versions of it. So I've got Flower on PS4 because I bought it on PS3 at launch

So the ps+ titles that are cross buy on PS4 would mean I would need to 'buy' them on PS3 first?

That's a pretty good list for me, none that are awe-inspiring but This War of Mine, The Swindle and Titan Souls are excellent, got all of them on Steam already though.

Intruiged by Day of the Tentacle too but don't usually get on with Double Fine's games (found Grim Fandango ridiculously outdated and illogical, thought Broken Age was average), may give it an hour and see how it goes though.

So yeah, a pretty good month in my opinion, no AAA there but some excellent Indie titles.

It's a shame as plus was awesome for the PS3, with a steady release of top quality games each month. It feels like we're far enough into the PS4 life cycle for this to be the case for the PS4 as well. I'm not going to bother renewing mine when it expires. I don't play anything online anyway.